logo

Register

or

Review Detail

We were lucky to be hosted by Avis for one of the performances in Jozi and it was unbelievably great. Madame Zingara comes to town at least once a year and the performances are sold-out weeks before the shows start. So... try to book your seats early, so as not to be disappointed. My favorite performances, where the little Asian artists - they would contort themselves into positions with incredible flexibility. The food is also fairly decent. This is worth an experience, at least once in your lifetime.
Overall Rating 

Availability of tickets 

Quality of Performance 

Cleanliness 

Helpfullness of Staff 

Pramod Mohanlal Reviewed by Pramod Mohanlal October 10, 2011
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (42)

Amazing

We were lucky to be hosted by Avis for one of the performances in Jozi and it was unbelievably great. Madame Zingara comes to town at least once a year and the performances are sold-out weeks before the shows start. So... try to book your seats early, so as not to be disappointed. My favorite performances, where the little Asian artists - they would contort themselves into positions with incredible flexibility. The food is also fairly decent. This is worth an experience, at least once in your lifetime.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account