logo

Register

or

Review Detail

I attended the Madame Zingara show about 2 years ago. It is definately a truly memorable experience. The acrobats were spectacular and unusal, costumes were vibrant and colourful and the ambiance was electrifying...everybody had a great time. The favourite amongst the audience was the strange combination of Chocolate Chilli beef fillet...everybody were sceptic at first but once they tasted it they were raving about it. Unfortunately I didnt taste that as I dont eat beef so I had to order the seafood which was really tasty and well prepared. All in all in my opinion it was a splendid evening.
Overall Rating 

Availability of tickets 

Quality of Performance 

Cleanliness 

Helpfullness of Staff 

Anusha Reviewed by Anusha February 14, 2012
Top 1000 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Splendid show

I attended the Madame Zingara show about 2 years ago. It is definately a truly memorable experience. The acrobats were spectacular and unusal, costumes were vibrant and colourful and the ambiance was electrifying...everybody had a great time. The favourite amongst the audience was the strange combination of Chocolate Chilli beef fillet...everybody were sceptic at first but once they tasted it they were raving about it. Unfortunately I didnt taste that as I dont eat beef so I had to order the seafood which was really tasty and well prepared. All in all in my opinion it was a splendid evening.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account