logo

Register

or

Review Detail

University of Cape Town
Universities & Technikons
Having been at UCT for the past 4 years I can happily say that it is a fantastic university and deserves its top ranking amongst the best universities of the world. Being located against a stunning mountain backdrop, it offers stunning views over Cape Town, and it is not the worst place to watch the sun rise before an 8am lecture! The quality of teaching is obviously top class, and the facilities such as lecture theatres, laboratories etc. are very good. I would not consider any other university in SA!
Overall Rating 

Quality of Academic Staff 

Facilities 

Academic Performance 

Marine Reviewed by Marine October 19, 2015
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (2)

UCT

Having been at UCT for the past 4 years I can happily say that it is a fantastic university and deserves its top ranking amongst the best universities of the world. Being located against a stunning mountain backdrop, it offers stunning views over Cape Town, and it is not the worst place to watch the sun rise before an 8am lecture! The quality of teaching is obviously top class, and the facilities such as lecture theatres, laboratories etc. are very good. I would not consider any other university in SA!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account