logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Petervale Clinic
Clinics
So it's the last month of the year and my medical aid funds ran out. I thought I could use this clinic to have my check up for the month, since I'm pregnant...
I got to the clinic, fairly empty, the employees there took very long to attend to me. Even head some lady telling the others that she's going for tea time, without even asking me if I was assisted.
I was then eventually sent for HIV testing... When it was about to be my turn, the nurse told me to go queue somewhere else. Mind you this is after I waited in the queue for quite some time.
When I got to the other section(the shack), I found two nurses eating chicken, told me to wait outside. Waited until I saw no hope and left the clinic without receiving any help at all... I am very very disappointed as private health care is very expensive. To have no other option when there's a clinic that's not even busy, yet no assistance is really really sad.
Overall Rating 

Quality of treatment 

Hygiene 

Medication 

Kego Reviewed by Kego December 18, 2017
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Poor Poor service!!!

So it's the last month of the year and my medical aid funds ran out. I thought I could use this clinic to have my check up for the month, since I'm pregnant...
I got to the clinic, fairly empty, the employees there took very long to attend to me. Even head some lady telling the others that she's going for tea time, without even asking me if I was assisted.
I was then eventually sent for HIV testing... When it was about to be my turn, the nurse told me to go queue somewhere else. Mind you this is after I waited in the queue for quite some time.
When I got to the other section(the shack), I found two nurses eating chicken, told me to wait outside. Waited until I saw no hope and left the clinic without receiving any help at all... I am very very disappointed as private health care is very expensive. To have no other option when there's a clinic that's not even busy, yet no assistance is really really sad.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account