logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Someone should be monitoring the gentleman who takes the patient s blood pressure....patients complain that the readings
Are not accurate... When going into the office when the patient sits down the desk is on their right side.
Bp should be taken on the left arm ...the arm resting at heart level
Therefore the patient have nowhere to rest their arms as the desk is on their right side.... The band is put on their left arm...but THEIR ARMS ARE HANGING DOWN.....While their bp is taken..Please take this up with the relevant medical official..... incorrect readings are dangerous .....patients health could be at stake..incorrectly medicated.
URGENT....Bedfordview municipal clinic... If this matter us not corrected I will approach va higher authority
Overall Rating 

Quality of treatment 

Hygiene 

Medication 

Steven hewitsen Reviewed by Steven hewitsen April 29, 2018
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Blood pressuree

Someone should be monitoring the gentleman who takes the patient s blood pressure....patients complain that the readings
Are not accurate... When going into the office when the patient sits down the desk is on their right side.
Bp should be taken on the left arm ...the arm resting at heart level
Therefore the patient have nowhere to rest their arms as the desk is on their right side.... The band is put on their left arm...but THEIR ARMS ARE HANGING DOWN.....While their bp is taken..Please take this up with the relevant medical official..... incorrect readings are dangerous .....patients health could be at stake..incorrectly medicated.
URGENT....Bedfordview municipal clinic... If this matter us not corrected I will approach va higher authority

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account