logo

Register

or

Review Detail

I HAVE A PARCEL STUCK AT CUSTOMS CHECK ORTAMBO AIRPORT THROUGH GLOBEFLIGHT.
I WAS IN FORMED 2WEEKS AGI THT IT WILL TAKE 4/5 WORKING DAYS TO CLEAR.
NO ONE ANSWRRING THEIR PHONES THERE AND WAS TOLD BY MY CLEARING AGENT THT CUSTOMS DONT HAVE STAFF AND ONLY DO CUSTOMS CHKS 2/3 TIMES AWEEK AND CLEAR 2/3 ITEMS PER VISIT .
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC
THIS PACKAGE WAS FOR MY BUSINESS TRIP WHICH IS TIME SENSITVE. I HAD TO CANCELL THIS TRIP TWICE NW WHICH HAS COST ME NEARLY R10000 .
ALSO NW ITS GOING TO BE TOO LATE IF THEY RELEASE MY GOODS, CAWS THEY HAVE TO PRESENTED FOR THE REST OF SPRING.
SO IV NOW NOT ONLY LOST R10000 IN TRAVEL EXPENSE I TOO HAVE LOST NEARLY R500k IN BUSINESS!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Overall Rating 

Helpfullness 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

KHALEEL Reviewed by KHALEEL November 10, 2017
  -   View all my reviews (1)

CUSTOMS STOP COST ME A WHOLE SEASON OF BUSINESS

I HAVE A PARCEL STUCK AT CUSTOMS CHECK ORTAMBO AIRPORT THROUGH GLOBEFLIGHT.
I WAS IN FORMED 2WEEKS AGI THT IT WILL TAKE 4/5 WORKING DAYS TO CLEAR.
NO ONE ANSWRRING THEIR PHONES THERE AND WAS TOLD BY MY CLEARING AGENT THT CUSTOMS DONT HAVE STAFF AND ONLY DO CUSTOMS CHKS 2/3 TIMES AWEEK AND CLEAR 2/3 ITEMS PER VISIT .
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC
THIS PACKAGE WAS FOR MY BUSINESS TRIP WHICH IS TIME SENSITVE. I HAD TO CANCELL THIS TRIP TWICE NW WHICH HAS COST ME NEARLY R10000 .
ALSO NW ITS GOING TO BE TOO LATE IF THEY RELEASE MY GOODS, CAWS THEY HAVE TO PRESENTED FOR THE REST OF SPRING.
SO IV NOW NOT ONLY LOST R10000 IN TRAVEL EXPENSE I TOO HAVE LOST NEARLY R500k IN BUSINESS!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account