logo

Register

or

Review Detail

I have been sent a package by someone in the UK and he mistakenly put money inside the parcel. I was then told by the Agent of the courier services he used that my package could not be released because of that money and I was told to paid R3000 which I did. After that the agent called me and told me that I couldn't be released because the money inside was way more than what it's allowed but I had confirmed that it was not and even forwarded the email that was sent to me by my fiance stating how much is in the package but couldn't get help and my package is still in the airport
Overall Rating 

Helpfullness 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Phumelele Nqoko Reviewed by Phumelele Nqoko May 29, 2018
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Awaiting a package

I have been sent a package by someone in the UK and he mistakenly put money inside the parcel. I was then told by the Agent of the courier services he used that my package could not be released because of that money and I was told to paid R3000 which I did. After that the agent called me and told me that I couldn't be released because the money inside was way more than what it's allowed but I had confirmed that it was not and even forwarded the email that was sent to me by my fiance stating how much is in the package but couldn't get help and my package is still in the airport

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account