logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Pinetown)
Home Affairs
This Home Affairs Office is situated in a very dangergerous and difficult part of Pinetown.
Firstly I almost drove right past the office due to poor signage.
There’s only a few parking’s available on the roof of which only one is dedicated for disability however cannot be used as the parking bay has dustbins and rubbish loaded in the space. And on top of that they have the cheek to charge R10 per hour.
After walking down the steep driveway and into the door of the Home Affairs Office there was complete chaos.
I asked the security guard Maxwell for assistance as to which queue I should join to have my fingerprints verified, he rudely just pointed and said follow that gentleman which was confusing as there were so many people in the Home Affairs Office. Seeing as I still was not helped I then proceeded and asked one of the floor managers as to which queue to join as the serving counters are not clearly marked. She was just as rude as the security but did point me in the right direction.
Once I was sitting in the correct queue I didn’t wait long before I was in front of the line.
I was served by a young lady who was very helpful in every way and she managed to verify my fingerprints and I was finished in the office.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Linda Reviewed by Linda December 13, 2014
Last updated: December 13, 2014
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (72)

Pinetown Home Affairs

This Home Affairs Office is situated in a very dangergerous and difficult part of Pinetown.
Firstly I almost drove right past the office due to poor signage.
There’s only a few parking’s available on the roof of which only one is dedicated for disability however cannot be used as the parking bay has dustbins and rubbish loaded in the space. And on top of that they have the cheek to charge R10 per hour.
After walking down the steep driveway and into the door of the Home Affairs Office there was complete chaos.
I asked the security guard Maxwell for assistance as to which queue I should join to have my fingerprints verified, he rudely just pointed and said follow that gentleman which was confusing as there were so many people in the Home Affairs Office. Seeing as I still was not helped I then proceeded and asked one of the floor managers as to which queue to join as the serving counters are not clearly marked. She was just as rude as the security but did point me in the right direction.
Once I was sitting in the correct queue I didn’t wait long before I was in front of the line.
I was served by a young lady who was very helpful in every way and she managed to verify my fingerprints and I was finished in the office.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account