logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Pinetown)
Home Affairs
I walked in and looked around me and wondered where the professionalism has gone? Staff were walking around not helping anybody, there were queues of people yet nobody at a work station. WHen asking which queue I should stand in to get my business done I just got a point of a finger towards a room which was empty and when I asked where the person was who would help me I was told they were having a tea break and that there was nobody to fill in for them.
They are not situated in a safe area (actually none of the home affairs departments are except for Park Rynie), and they charge for parking, which can be very costly considering it is not an in and out business, you wait in a queue for hours.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Gloria Strydom Reviewed by Gloria Strydom December 29, 2014
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (54)

A no go for me

I walked in and looked around me and wondered where the professionalism has gone? Staff were walking around not helping anybody, there were queues of people yet nobody at a work station. WHen asking which queue I should stand in to get my business done I just got a point of a finger towards a room which was empty and when I asked where the person was who would help me I was told they were having a tea break and that there was nobody to fill in for them.
They are not situated in a safe area (actually none of the home affairs departments are except for Park Rynie), and they charge for parking, which can be very costly considering it is not an in and out business, you wait in a queue for hours.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account