logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Krugersdorp)
Home Affairs
My fiance was at the department some few hours ago trying to apply for a emergency travelling documment and the lady in a certain office told her that those temporary passport are no longer processed at this branch... What a disgrace from that employee because i called roorderport branch and they told me that its still processed anywhere in the country... Im asking the department to pull up theirsocks before we take the next step which wont be really good for the lady who attended my fiance and misinformed her. i have been trying to call them several times but there is no response.. I suspect there are a lot to be revealed on that branch and if if means asking for further investigations we will do so.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

PRAYING KN Reviewed by PRAYING KN March 05, 2015
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Poor service

My fiance was at the department some few hours ago trying to apply for a emergency travelling documment and the lady in a certain office told her that those temporary passport are no longer processed at this branch... What a disgrace from that employee because i called roorderport branch and they told me that its still processed anywhere in the country... Im asking the department to pull up theirsocks before we take the next step which wont be really good for the lady who attended my fiance and misinformed her. i have been trying to call them several times but there is no response.. I suspect there are a lot to be revealed on that branch and if if means asking for further investigations we will do so.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account