logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Pinetown)
Home Affairs
I have been there what i discovery, i discover the the very poor service. i am saying that because three times i never get helped. they send me back for three time at home. first they said i must get affidavit. i went back for affidavit the other day i came back with affidavit they is expired affidavit is valid for 3 months and 26th of March 2015 sent me back again i must come back with my wife and the one who told me that her surname is Phili i am not sure about her name or Zinhle (pinetown home affairs) the issues was about changing Surname.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Bonginkosi Richard Masuku Reviewed by Bonginkosi Richard Masuku March 27, 2015
  -   View all my reviews (1)

CHANGING SURNAME

I have been there what i discovery, i discover the the very poor service. i am saying that because three times i never get helped. they send me back for three time at home. first they said i must get affidavit. i went back for affidavit the other day i came back with affidavit they is expired affidavit is valid for 3 months and 26th of March 2015 sent me back again i must come back with my wife and the one who told me that her surname is Phili i am not sure about her name or Zinhle (pinetown home affairs) the issues was about changing Surname.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account