logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Krugersdorp)
Home Affairs
After trying numerous times to contact the department (no answer at any time) I went to Krugersdorp Home Affairs on 30 May. Many of us had to stand on the side of the road and not allowed into the premises to wait in line. It was blistering hot and the security locked the gates and was only letting 10 people at time within 45 -50mins interval. I waited in line for almost 2 hours and then at 12:05 was told that they are closed - "its the weekend". When told that we have been waiting for 2 hours - the response was clicking of tongue, back turned away and the building doors slammed shut!. Im certain the office hours are until 12:30.
They are rude and abrupt when asked for information. The staff walked out the building and go to the ATM and shops and have a dont care attitude.
I was totally shocked at this behaviour. We are all South Africans not matter colour or race. This is a Government department and should be providing efficient service to its citizens.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Vanisha Reviewed by Vanisha June 01, 2015
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Worst Home Affairs

After trying numerous times to contact the department (no answer at any time) I went to Krugersdorp Home Affairs on 30 May. Many of us had to stand on the side of the road and not allowed into the premises to wait in line. It was blistering hot and the security locked the gates and was only letting 10 people at time within 45 -50mins interval. I waited in line for almost 2 hours and then at 12:05 was told that they are closed - "its the weekend". When told that we have been waiting for 2 hours - the response was clicking of tongue, back turned away and the building doors slammed shut!. Im certain the office hours are until 12:30.
They are rude and abrupt when asked for information. The staff walked out the building and go to the ATM and shops and have a dont care attitude.
I was totally shocked at this behaviour. We are all South Africans not matter colour or race. This is a Government department and should be providing efficient service to its citizens.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account