logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Tongaat)
Home Affairs
tongaat office
stood in the line from 6:30am. only entered the office at 11:00am. my ticket was issued at 11:04 so on the system it would give a false impression about the queue times. no help from the staff . security guards are rude. What I don't understand is why isn't a government official assisting the public instead the guards are given that task. the security guards facial expressions ,its as if they want to fight with you, and what I have seen on that day they are not afraid to say what they want to people with no consequences.
after standing in the line for +-4h30 mins . there was 3 rows of empty seats . so I sat down . the guard instructed me not to sit there, and I asked her why she tells me because she said so. There's no service delivery in that office, people are not treated with respect.
update your ratings with a score of 0 ,so I can score home affairs with a 0
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

kevin Reviewed by kevin January 25, 2016
  -   View all my reviews (1)

mr

tongaat office
stood in the line from 6:30am. only entered the office at 11:00am. my ticket was issued at 11:04 so on the system it would give a false impression about the queue times. no help from the staff . security guards are rude. What I don't understand is why isn't a government official assisting the public instead the guards are given that task. the security guards facial expressions ,its as if they want to fight with you, and what I have seen on that day they are not afraid to say what they want to people with no consequences.
after standing in the line for +-4h30 mins . there was 3 rows of empty seats . so I sat down . the guard instructed me not to sit there, and I asked her why she tells me because she said so. There's no service delivery in that office, people are not treated with respect.
update your ratings with a score of 0 ,so I can score home affairs with a 0

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account