logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Tongaat)
Home Affairs
hi - to even suggest a one is not good enough. We travelled to get to the Tongaat home affairs to collect my family's new smart card ID as my daughter needs hers urgently for school purposes as she is in matric. I checked beforehand that they close at 12.30. We got there just after 11 only to find out there is a queue (of about 10 people) outside. We got out of the car to check only to find out that the security wouldn't allow anyone in reason being that they were short staff. Can you believe it? all we needed to do was to collect our ID's. We stood there until about 12 and realised we are not going to get in. I am not sure who actually reads this but if you need efficient/responsible and reliable staff - call me- I will be glad to assist you - you will definitely receive much less complaints than you are right now. It is disappointing that it has come to this. we were so frustrated as we had put off other stuff to make time for this. I tried a hundred times (literally) calling the branch but my calls never even get answered. I would love to speak to the person responsible for managing this department.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Linda Reviewed by Linda March 14, 2016
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Dissappointed

hi - to even suggest a one is not good enough. We travelled to get to the Tongaat home affairs to collect my family's new smart card ID as my daughter needs hers urgently for school purposes as she is in matric. I checked beforehand that they close at 12.30. We got there just after 11 only to find out there is a queue (of about 10 people) outside. We got out of the car to check only to find out that the security wouldn't allow anyone in reason being that they were short staff. Can you believe it? all we needed to do was to collect our ID's. We stood there until about 12 and realised we are not going to get in. I am not sure who actually reads this but if you need efficient/responsible and reliable staff - call me- I will be glad to assist you - you will definitely receive much less complaints than you are right now. It is disappointing that it has come to this. we were so frustrated as we had put off other stuff to make time for this. I tried a hundred times (literally) calling the branch but my calls never even get answered. I would love to speak to the person responsible for managing this department.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account