logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Prospecton)
Home Affairs
Seems like the service of government depts. are getting from bad to worse. Been to the Prospecton Home affairs twice. Stood in the cold since 5am in the cold I might add. Employees pitch up with no empathy and consideration for the pregnant, disabled or babies. As for the security guards they need to be trained on customer service and not how to allow their " chommies" in first. People arrive there from wee hours of the morning stand in queues and be treated like animals by both staff and security. Please do not ever attempt to go to the ladies its worse than a pig stye. Poor elderly ladies have to bear and hold because these toilets are a sight for sore eyes. Will these home affairs employees or security guards subject themselves to such conditions. Please do something
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Annusha Reviewed by Annusha July 19, 2016
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Pathetic Service

Seems like the service of government depts. are getting from bad to worse. Been to the Prospecton Home affairs twice. Stood in the cold since 5am in the cold I might add. Employees pitch up with no empathy and consideration for the pregnant, disabled or babies. As for the security guards they need to be trained on customer service and not how to allow their " chommies" in first. People arrive there from wee hours of the morning stand in queues and be treated like animals by both staff and security. Please do not ever attempt to go to the ladies its worse than a pig stye. Poor elderly ladies have to bear and hold because these toilets are a sight for sore eyes. Will these home affairs employees or security guards subject themselves to such conditions. Please do something

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account