logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Pinetown)
Home Affairs
you firstly should have a zero for all of these as this is what this branch needs to be allocated, we have been here six or seven times every time being sent away saying they were not allocating tickets or systems were offline every time we have taken time off from work, and lost income. My son has now sat alone the whole of yesterday and still sits today as now the systems are offline. Which was a issue a few of the times before. Surely if your IT system has problems you get them fixed. My son is in matric and is now loosing days off school because someone somewhere can not sort out IT or staff issues I have never ever come across such unprofessional behaviour from staff, I have had phones slammed down on me the few times they did bother to pick them up.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

che Reviewed by che July 19, 2016
  -   View all my reviews (1)

discusting do not use them

you firstly should have a zero for all of these as this is what this branch needs to be allocated, we have been here six or seven times every time being sent away saying they were not allocating tickets or systems were offline every time we have taken time off from work, and lost income. My son has now sat alone the whole of yesterday and still sits today as now the systems are offline. Which was a issue a few of the times before. Surely if your IT system has problems you get them fixed. My son is in matric and is now loosing days off school because someone somewhere can not sort out IT or staff issues I have never ever come across such unprofessional behaviour from staff, I have had phones slammed down on me the few times they did bother to pick them up.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account