logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Pinetown)
Home Affairs
I have NEVER EVER seen such a bunch of rude and incompetent people in all my adult life. They have no way what so ever of talking to people, they act like their doing you a favor by assisting, the phone rings continuously without being answered(I've called everyday since last week)...with no joy. The Pinetown branch is such a waste of time and money because those people are getting paid for nothing. The best thing that can be done for all of us is to CLOSE the branch or HIRE NEW STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please add ZERO rating because 1 is just too much for Ptn Home Affairs!!!
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Tammy Reviewed by Tammy August 02, 2016
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Hopeless Staff & Poorest Service

I have NEVER EVER seen such a bunch of rude and incompetent people in all my adult life. They have no way what so ever of talking to people, they act like their doing you a favor by assisting, the phone rings continuously without being answered(I've called everyday since last week)...with no joy. The Pinetown branch is such a waste of time and money because those people are getting paid for nothing. The best thing that can be done for all of us is to CLOSE the branch or HIRE NEW STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please add ZERO rating because 1 is just too much for Ptn Home Affairs!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account