logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Tongaat)
Home Affairs
I've been to this branch twice now to apply for a passport. At both times the systems were down, and the second time I went they were apparently down from the day before.

The systems should work or atleaat not be down for two days, we need this service, some people in this line need emergency passports for emergencies.

However I will say in terms of lines, it's a lot better than departments in other parts of the country. If they could keep the systems online I would recommend this home affairs if you aren't a fan of crazy lines.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Nix Reviewed by Nix August 17, 2016
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Ms

I've been to this branch twice now to apply for a passport. At both times the systems were down, and the second time I went they were apparently down from the day before.

The systems should work or atleaat not be down for two days, we need this service, some people in this line need emergency passports for emergencies.

However I will say in terms of lines, it's a lot better than departments in other parts of the country. If they could keep the systems online I would recommend this home affairs if you aren't a fan of crazy lines.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account