logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Akasia)
Home Affairs
At first I thought that the service that was given from the start of my application was unbelievable. But on a serious note you guys are terrible when it comes to the end result, I mean I have been waiting for my passport since the date of my application (1st of June) irefuse to wait any longer because I had a chance to go to Zimababwe and Uruguay and have missed these chances on ... I'm taking legal action if i don't hear anything from you guys writhing this week... This is and I quote pathetic.

ID 9206245174085
Name Sarvesh Padayachy
Cell No 0765615180

Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Sarvesh Padayachy Reviewed by Sarvesh Padayachy September 12, 2016
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Passport not received

At first I thought that the service that was given from the start of my application was unbelievable. But on a serious note you guys are terrible when it comes to the end result, I mean I have been waiting for my passport since the date of my application (1st of June) irefuse to wait any longer because I had a chance to go to Zimababwe and Uruguay and have missed these chances on ... I'm taking legal action if i don't hear anything from you guys writhing this week... This is and I quote pathetic.

ID 9206245174085
Name Sarvesh Padayachy
Cell No 0765615180

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account