logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Krugersdorp)
Home Affairs
So my mother aged 68 went to collect her I'd and passport on Thursday, 15 Septeptember at 10:00, at 12:00 she had to pick up my daughters from school so she had to leave. The guy at info said she should come back later whereby she said she'll be back on saterday.
On her return she went to the person at the first counter and told him that she was there on Thursday and almost waited 2 hours to collect her documents, even showed him the ticket she received on Thursday.
The date on the ticket was not printed well.
He stated" because of your age I could have helped you as to put you on priority, but because you lied I will not"
This in font of a whole line of people..

After my mom told a lady behind her that she cannot believe she was blatantly called a liar in front of het grandchildren and the rest of the people there, the idiot called her back and gave her a new ticket market as priority.

First embarrass the elderly and when caught you want to hide it...

To this dickhead I challenge you to give me the same attitude when I visit your office on Saterday.
You want to pick on old ladies with small grandchildren with them, please try it with the son/dad when he comes to see you.

Can't wait to meet you,

Casper.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Casper Reviewed by Casper September 20, 2016
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Abuse of elder person

So my mother aged 68 went to collect her I'd and passport on Thursday, 15 Septeptember at 10:00, at 12:00 she had to pick up my daughters from school so she had to leave. The guy at info said she should come back later whereby she said she'll be back on saterday.
On her return she went to the person at the first counter and told him that she was there on Thursday and almost waited 2 hours to collect her documents, even showed him the ticket she received on Thursday.
The date on the ticket was not printed well.
He stated" because of your age I could have helped you as to put you on priority, but because you lied I will not"
This in font of a whole line of people..

After my mom told a lady behind her that she cannot believe she was blatantly called a liar in front of het grandchildren and the rest of the people there, the idiot called her back and gave her a new ticket market as priority.

First embarrass the elderly and when caught you want to hide it...

To this dickhead I challenge you to give me the same attitude when I visit your office on Saterday.
You want to pick on old ladies with small grandchildren with them, please try it with the son/dad when he comes to see you.

Can't wait to meet you,

Casper.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account