logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Prospecton)
Home Affairs
Went to Isipingo Prospection Branch last week Friday the 18 September 2015. Wasted my time and my daughters time where she had to miss a day of school and I had to miss a day of work. We sat outside in the freezing cold and rain arrived about 6:30 with many other people some with babies. Only for officials to open the doors at 08:05 and to be told we have to go to another home affairs maybe Pinetown or CBD, because the computers were stolen a week before. I mean this happened an entire week ago and not even a sign to inform the people. They are slow, rude and don,t give a continental sh@# about the people waiting. There is no system in place at all. They need a damn wake up call and they don't even deserve a 1 it should be 0.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Bronwyn Reviewed by Bronwyn September 23, 2015
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Pathetic Service

Went to Isipingo Prospection Branch last week Friday the 18 September 2015. Wasted my time and my daughters time where she had to miss a day of school and I had to miss a day of work. We sat outside in the freezing cold and rain arrived about 6:30 with many other people some with babies. Only for officials to open the doors at 08:05 and to be told we have to go to another home affairs maybe Pinetown or CBD, because the computers were stolen a week before. I mean this happened an entire week ago and not even a sign to inform the people. They are slow, rude and don,t give a continental sh@# about the people waiting. There is no system in place at all. They need a damn wake up call and they don't even deserve a 1 it should be 0.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account