logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Pinetown)
Home Affairs
I have been to this office a few months back stood in a line from 6 am in the morning did all the needed paperwork and upon th laststage of application for my id card I find out that im married to some Pakistani guy.My id book was stolen along ith my bag in March this year.I was told it will take a few weeks to have this marriage issue sorted after I email the documents needed to anul this fraud marriage.Its been months no email or phone call and when I call there is nobody answering my call.Do they know how hard it is to no be able to acess my accounts and money I have a home and kids to see too.If anyone knows if there is an agency or someone who can help me please contact me via whatsapp on 0783355490/email me nickydrassie@gmail.com
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Nicoletta Reviewed by Nicoletta December 07, 2016
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Tired of waiting to be helped

I have been to this office a few months back stood in a line from 6 am in the morning did all the needed paperwork and upon th laststage of application for my id card I find out that im married to some Pakistani guy.My id book was stolen along ith my bag in March this year.I was told it will take a few weeks to have this marriage issue sorted after I email the documents needed to anul this fraud marriage.Its been months no email or phone call and when I call there is nobody answering my call.Do they know how hard it is to no be able to acess my accounts and money I have a home and kids to see too.If anyone knows if there is an agency or someone who can help me please contact me via whatsapp on 0783355490/email me nickydrassie@gmail.com

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account