logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Prospecton)
Home Affairs
I applied for my daughters unabridged birth certificate initially in January 2017 at the Prospecton Branch and it now January 2018 and I still have not received it. Since then I have made 3 applications again since it was not logged on the system the first time!
The queues are extremely long and it doesn't matter how long you've been there 3:30 is 3:30...
I've been there also 4 other separate occasions to try to apply for my sons id. Didn't even go in due to the 3:30 cutoff

Ridiculous
The offices don't open on Saturday , or so I'm told, so time off work has been taken to attend to this....
this is worse than a government hospital.

How on earth will our kids get the documents required for school on time!

Upset
Mum
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Amanda Naidoo Reviewed by Amanda Naidoo January 09, 2018
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Ridiculous

I applied for my daughters unabridged birth certificate initially in January 2017 at the Prospecton Branch and it now January 2018 and I still have not received it. Since then I have made 3 applications again since it was not logged on the system the first time!
The queues are extremely long and it doesn't matter how long you've been there 3:30 is 3:30...
I've been there also 4 other separate occasions to try to apply for my sons id. Didn't even go in due to the 3:30 cutoff

Ridiculous
The offices don't open on Saturday , or so I'm told, so time off work has been taken to attend to this....
this is worse than a government hospital.

How on earth will our kids get the documents required for school on time!

Upset
Mum

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account