logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Home Affairs (Prospecton)
Home Affairs
On e different days left home at 4am got there by 430. Dark n frightening experience but its the thing to do so that we get attended to. On Friday the 13th April 2018 off line the whole day so we left at 2pm. Monday 16th April 2018 again same story. Prior to that in the last week in March off line 4hours. So do the employees ever work as they are sitting while the poor hungry old n very young are waiting. Some have paid 500 rands to get first place to a man who books. The first 6 places with stools. They lost their money. Mr M Gigaba wat r u doing anout this come to the grass roots n see what we have to go through. I think if there is one server to DHA why only Prospection off line all the time while others are up n running.
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Mano Naicker Reviewed by Mano Naicker April 18, 2018
Top 1000 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (2)

Poor service delivery

On e different days left home at 4am got there by 430. Dark n frightening experience but its the thing to do so that we get attended to. On Friday the 13th April 2018 off line the whole day so we left at 2pm. Monday 16th April 2018 again same story. Prior to that in the last week in March off line 4hours. So do the employees ever work as they are sitting while the poor hungry old n very young are waiting. Some have paid 500 rands to get first place to a man who books. The first 6 places with stools. They lost their money. Mr M Gigaba wat r u doing anout this come to the grass roots n see what we have to go through. I think if there is one server to DHA why only Prospection off line all the time while others are up n running.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account