logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Bidvest Wanderers Stadium
Sports Stadiums
The only downside is the parking, so whether you running the JP Morgan challenge or watching your favorite cricket match, best to get there very early (most times surrounding roads are closed closer to event times).I am lucky because I have a friend who lives near by. I used to see matches held here but you only really experience the game when you at the event. Atmosphere is great and people just know how to make this place rock.The stadium is clean and there is sufficient food vendors around to grab some food and many drinks to keep you energized for the rest of the game. Definitely a good experience.
Overall Rating 

Safety 

Cleanliness 

Food & Refreshments 

Krishnee Reviewed by Krishnee February 27, 2015
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (46)

Good experience

The only downside is the parking, so whether you running the JP Morgan challenge or watching your favorite cricket match, best to get there very early (most times surrounding roads are closed closer to event times).I am lucky because I have a friend who lives near by. I used to see matches held here but you only really experience the game when you at the event. Atmosphere is great and people just know how to make this place rock.The stadium is clean and there is sufficient food vendors around to grab some food and many drinks to keep you energized for the rest of the game. Definitely a good experience.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account