logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Soccer City
Sports Stadiums
I love this place! It brings back the FONDEST of memories of the 2010 world cup... a time where our nation was knitted together like never before. It is beautiful, and the design is inspiring. I have been lucky enough to have watched a few sporting matches at the stadium, as well as live music concerts. It makes a wonderful venue for concerts as well, able to host many many people. The vibe is always festive and joyous, and the beer (whilst controlled) is flowing! During the even the security is always beefed up so I have never personally felt at any danger. It can be dangerous in the surrounding areas, so exercise caution when visiting!
Overall Rating 

Safety 

Cleanliness 

Food & Refreshments 

Lauren Jane Hart Reviewed by Lauren Jane Hart March 30, 2015
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (10)

Soccer City KENAKO

I love this place! It brings back the FONDEST of memories of the 2010 world cup... a time where our nation was knitted together like never before. It is beautiful, and the design is inspiring. I have been lucky enough to have watched a few sporting matches at the stadium, as well as live music concerts. It makes a wonderful venue for concerts as well, able to host many many people. The vibe is always festive and joyous, and the beer (whilst controlled) is flowing! During the even the security is always beefed up so I have never personally felt at any danger. It can be dangerous in the surrounding areas, so exercise caution when visiting!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account