logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Soccer City
Sports Stadiums
Having missed the World Cup to watch soccer live I decided to watch the Afcon opening match, which was the first time I'd been at a soccer stadium. When they tell you the vuvuzelas are loud, you don't quite believe people until you experience it yourself and that's what brings the stadium alive. Even though Bafana didn't play well, the crowd was supporting them throughout the match with "ooohs and aaahs" everytime Bafana got close to scoring or saving a goal. This experience of watching a live soccer match is priceless.
Overall Rating 

Safety 

Cleanliness 

Food & Refreshments 

Priyesh Kasan Reviewed by Priyesh Kasan July 30, 2013
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (33)

Top notch and stadium and atmosphere

Having missed the World Cup to watch soccer live I decided to watch the Afcon opening match, which was the first time I'd been at a soccer stadium. When they tell you the vuvuzelas are loud, you don't quite believe people until you experience it yourself and that's what brings the stadium alive. Even though Bafana didn't play well, the crowd was supporting them throughout the match with "ooohs and aaahs" everytime Bafana got close to scoring or saving a goal. This experience of watching a live soccer match is priceless.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account