logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Tournaments
The experience, atmosphere and Spirit was awesome. What was amazing is the rekindling of old friendships the tenacious team spirit and the camaraderie amongst us Volleyballers. A true display of the passion and love that we share for the game. Having said the above, this would only be possible with the amazing planning of our hosts and their explicit attention to detail when making this event a memorable one for all. Thank you guys.

If I could ask just 2 small requests. Consideration should be given to hosting this tournament over 2 days. 1 set of 30 was just too little. 3 sets of 15 would have been better.

Secondly would you consider having this twice a year. It's just too long to wait :-)
Overall Rating 

Organisation 

Format 

Match Schedules 

Entertainment 

Jerome Reviewed by Jerome August 01, 2017
Top 1000 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

VB masters 2017

The experience, atmosphere and Spirit was awesome. What was amazing is the rekindling of old friendships the tenacious team spirit and the camaraderie amongst us Volleyballers. A true display of the passion and love that we share for the game. Having said the above, this would only be possible with the amazing planning of our hosts and their explicit attention to detail when making this event a memorable one for all. Thank you guys.

If I could ask just 2 small requests. Consideration should be given to hosting this tournament over 2 days. 1 set of 30 was just too little. 3 sets of 15 would have been better.

Secondly would you consider having this twice a year. It's just too long to wait :-)

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account