logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Waltloo Licensing & Testing Station
Vehicle Licensing and Testing Stations
Literally the worst experience in my life. Not only was the examinator 15 minutes late, she gave me a lot of attitude while explaining the rules of the road. As we went out to do the inspection, she spoke loudly to few guys forgetting that I'm doing inspection and on top of that she was on her phone and slammed the car door. When we arrived at the side parking, the car rolled a bit she told me to get out of the car and failed Me immediately with no explanation just telling me rudely that she's not there to teach me how to drive and that I should get a better driving school before tearing the copy of my license results and slamming it to the table. This is honestly no way to treat anyone. She has 0 patience and people I've spoken too have experienced the same problem with her. If she's not happy with her job and doesn't have a passion for working with people she should just quit. I've never felt so humiliated in my life. She doesn't even deserve to get ANY star. Completely rude !!!!
Overall Rating 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Anonymous Reviewed by Anonymous March 02, 2017
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Watloo license testing horror.

Literally the worst experience in my life. Not only was the examinator 15 minutes late, she gave me a lot of attitude while explaining the rules of the road. As we went out to do the inspection, she spoke loudly to few guys forgetting that I'm doing inspection and on top of that she was on her phone and slammed the car door. When we arrived at the side parking, the car rolled a bit she told me to get out of the car and failed Me immediately with no explanation just telling me rudely that she's not there to teach me how to drive and that I should get a better driving school before tearing the copy of my license results and slamming it to the table. This is honestly no way to treat anyone. She has 0 patience and people I've spoken too have experienced the same problem with her. If she's not happy with her job and doesn't have a passion for working with people she should just quit. I've never felt so humiliated in my life. She doesn't even deserve to get ANY star. Completely rude !!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account