logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Bloemfontein Licensing & Testing Station
Vehicle Licensing and Testing Stations
WENT TO RENEW MY DRIVERS LICENCE THAT PROCESS WENT FAST AND THE LADY THAT HELP ME WITH EYE TEST WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. NOW AFTER TWO MONTHS IS STILL DO NOT HAVE MY NEW DRIVERS LICENCE AND WAS THERE AT BLOEMFONTEIN OFFICE 2 TIMES ALREADY FIRST TIME THE LADY JUST SAID TO ME DID YOU GET AN SMS AND I SAID NO SO SHE JUST TOLD ME SORRY CANT HELP ME. 2ND TIME I WENT IN BUSSINESS HOURS AND WENT AND 2 LADYS TOLD ME SORRY THEY ARE IN MEATING APPARRENTLY EVERY WEDNESDAY THEY HAVE MEATING AT 8 BUT THERE BUSSINESS HOURS SAY FROM 07H00 THEY ARE OPEN AND I ASK IF THEY CAN HELP AND THEY SAID NO. JUST LAYING AGAINST THE WALL. THIS IS REALY HELPFUL NO I MUST DRIVE UP AND DOWN WITH NO HELP. WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVICE OR IS THIS TO MUCH TO ASK FOR
I CAN PROMICE YOU NO ONE EVEN WILL READ THIS MAIL OR CONTACT ME BACK TO HELP IN THIS REGARDS
Overall Rating 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

LOUWTJIE BRAND Reviewed by LOUWTJIE BRAND June 28, 2017
  -   View all my reviews (1)

service and help

WENT TO RENEW MY DRIVERS LICENCE THAT PROCESS WENT FAST AND THE LADY THAT HELP ME WITH EYE TEST WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. NOW AFTER TWO MONTHS IS STILL DO NOT HAVE MY NEW DRIVERS LICENCE AND WAS THERE AT BLOEMFONTEIN OFFICE 2 TIMES ALREADY FIRST TIME THE LADY JUST SAID TO ME DID YOU GET AN SMS AND I SAID NO SO SHE JUST TOLD ME SORRY CANT HELP ME. 2ND TIME I WENT IN BUSSINESS HOURS AND WENT AND 2 LADYS TOLD ME SORRY THEY ARE IN MEATING APPARRENTLY EVERY WEDNESDAY THEY HAVE MEATING AT 8 BUT THERE BUSSINESS HOURS SAY FROM 07H00 THEY ARE OPEN AND I ASK IF THEY CAN HELP AND THEY SAID NO. JUST LAYING AGAINST THE WALL. THIS IS REALY HELPFUL NO I MUST DRIVE UP AND DOWN WITH NO HELP. WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVICE OR IS THIS TO MUCH TO ASK FOR
I CAN PROMICE YOU NO ONE EVEN WILL READ THIS MAIL OR CONTACT ME BACK TO HELP IN THIS REGARDS

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account