logo

Register

or

Review Detail

Mooirivier Licensing & Testing Station
Vehicle Licensing and Testing Stations
I’ve been too Mooi river on 3 occasions now to try pick up my license! They don’t have an online website nor do they ever answer there phones. I have tried phoning them to make sure that they would be open today,yet they are having a staff meeting until 12 o’clock apparently !! I have spent over R900 trying to just fetch my license and I think it is ridiculous that a government organization is so disorganized.......I don’t think that it is professional and something needs to be done so that it is a professional and organized,organization

Overall Rating 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Danielle trollip Reviewed by Danielle trollip October 31, 2017
View all my reviews (1)

Terrible experience

I’ve been too Mooi river on 3 occasions now to try pick up my license! They don’t have an online website nor do they ever answer there phones. I have tried phoning them to make sure that they would be open today,yet they are having a staff meeting until 12 o’clock apparently !! I have spent over R900 trying to just fetch my license and I think it is ridiculous that a government organization is so disorganized.......I don’t think that it is professional and something needs to be done so that it is a professional and organized,organization

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account